All Galilee Made customers are encouraged to use our online platform to place their orders.
1) Add items to your cart – Once you have chosen all of the items you wish to purchase, click the “Add to Cart” button.
Once your desired items are in your cart, you can click on the Cart tab near the top right corner of the page. Check the items listed to make sure that your order is accurate. Click the Checkout button once your order is confirmed.
If you are a returning customer, then your billing information will be displayed. If you are a new customer, then you will need to enter in your billing information. Check the fields carefully for accuracy. At this time, you can make any necessary changes before clicking the “Continue to Shipping Information” button.
If your shipping address is the same as your billing information, simply click on the box at the top. If you want your items to be shipped to a different address, enter that information in the shipping fields. Then, click on the “Continue to Payment Information” button.
You will then select your preferred shipping method. Enter your Paypal account information and include any special instructions that you may have. Then, click on the “Submit Order” button.
After clicking on the “Submit Order” button, you will be redirected to your final order confirmation page. This page will detail the total charge and your Order Number. You will also receive an email confirmation with the Order Number and the order details. Be sure to save the Order Number in case you need to contact Galilee Made for any reason regarding your purchase.
At Galilee Made, we use Paypal transactions to make the purchasing process even easier for our customers. Paypal transactions linked to a credit card will ship to our customers immediately.
When making any purchase with your Paypal account, you will typically be charged based on your local currency. The transaction will appear as “T-Land Ltd Israel” on your credit card statement.
Order Fulfillment and Payments
When your order is submitted, your payment methods will be approved and verified. Galilee Made strives to maintain a full stock of all merchandise available on the website, but there are certain occasions where the website offerings and our current warehouse stock are not properly matched.
If this discrepancy occurs, you will be notified promptly that your order cannot be completed within the typical time frame. At this point, you will be presented with the following options.
1) We will offer you the choice of alternative, similar product from our inventory. This is the simplest solution to an inventory discrepancy.
2) You can also choose a different product from our inventory of the same value, +/- 10% on items under $100, +/- 5% on items over $100.
3) A Paypal account refund option is available for items over $30.
Your Galilee Made purchases can be sipped as gifts to almost any location in North America, South America, Asia, Europe, Australia, and the Pacific Rim region. If your desired delivery location falls outside of our shipping capabilities, then we will promptly inform you of this by email.
General Shipping Guidelines
- The Israeli Postal Authority will handle all shipments; your local post office will handle all deliveries
- The shipping address should be the standard address where you receive your other mail.
- PO Boxes, APOs, and FPOs are acceptable delivery locations.
- We calculate the shipping costs based on the total weight of your order. That weight-based cost is automatically calculated and may differ based on your location.
The following shipping services are available through the Israeli Postal Authority:
- Delivery will take approximately 3-4 weeks from the time you submit your order online.
- Registered mail can be used for orders weighing less than 2 kilograms and/or are valued under $200, in accordance with Postal Authority policies.
- Registered mail is not an available shipping option for wholesale customers.
Express Mail Service (EMS)
- Delivery takes approximately 7-10 days from the time you submit your order online.
- EMS is required for any shipments weighing over 2 kilograms and/or valued over $200.
- EMS must be used for any and all wholesale orders, regardless of the order weight.
Other shipping options
In the case of large, heavier orders, or those with a significantly higher value, there are other shipping options available for you. Based on our experience with shipping our products, we will advise customers on other delivery options if we think they will be more effective or provide a more secure method of shipping.
Customs Fees, Charges or Duties: Any relevant fees, charges, or duties applied by customs in a respective country will be the sole responsibility of the customer. Galilee Made has no responsibility for or ability to ensure that packages clear customs, nor is Galilee Made financially responsible for any of the customs fees, duties, or charges that are imposed on the customer for their purchase and delivery of our products.
Order Payment Policy
Galilleemade wants to build loyalty with its customers and provide a secure platform to buy the products you want. Therefore, we offer convenient and easy ways to pay for your products. If you have any questions regarding our payment policies, please use our Contact Us form.
All orders made through the Galilee Made website must be paid for at the time the order is placed with one of the following payment methods.
You are unable to purchase products through Galilee Made without providing payment information. Remember, your personal information is always safe and secure.
Showing all 9 results