Our top priority is ensuring that you are completely satisfied with your unique purchases from Galilee Made. If you’re dissatisfied for any reason, please don’t hesitate to contact us and arrange a return.
After receiving your order, you have 30 days in which to inform Galilee Made that you would like to return your purchase. You can contact us by filling out our Contact Us form, or sending a personal email.
Be sure to include your invoice number (found on the paperwork you received with your purchase) in the email or Contact Us form, as that will help to expedite your request. Following your request to discuss a return, a customer service representative will contact you within 48 hours. If you contact us on a holiday, you will be contacted as soon as someone returns to the office.
For orders of $30 or more that you wish to return, you can either opt for a full refund or an exchange with another of our products. For orders less than $30, we only offer an exchange option.
You can exchange your purchase for an identical item (if there is a flaw or quality concern) or another item of like value.
Important Note for All Galilee Made Customers:
- If there are any problems with your order, you must inform Galilee Made within 30 days of receivingyour order to qualify for our return or exchange policy.
- Galilee Made will provide you with authorization beforeyou can return any merchandise. Returning your products without that authorization may complicate the process and prevent you from receiving a full refund or exchanging your item.
Step 1: Determine the Problem
Before you contact Galilee Made about a potential return or exchange, you should complete a few simple steps depending on your individual circumstances; this will help expedite the process for both of us! For example…
- If you believe that a product has been delivered damaged, digitally photograph the proposed damage and move on to Step 2.
- If the Galilee Made products you received were not those you ordered, compare the delivery invoice with the order confirmation to see if what you ordered was what you received. If a mistake was made, move on to Step 2.
- If something seems to be missing from your order, thoroughly check the packaging and packing materials, as some of the products are quite small. However, if something is indeed missing, then proceed to Step 2.
- If you are generally dissatisfied with the merchandise you received for any other reason, go to Step 2.
Step 2: Contact Galilee Made
You can get in touch with our team at Galilee Made via the Contact Us Form or standard email. In your message, be sure to include the following information so that we can quickly respond and remedy the issue.
- First and Last Name
- Order or Invoice Number
- Brief Description of the issue
- If the merchandise was damaged, attach the digital pictures within an email.
Step 3: Wait for Instructions
Galilee Made will decide how to resolve the issue based on the nature of your problem and the cost of the order. You must wait for a formal reply from Galilee Made (an authorization) before taking any further steps in the return and exchange process.
Refund and Exchange Policy for Online Customers:
All Galilee Made products purchased online can be returned.
Orders of $30 or more can be either exchanged or refunded, while orders under $30 are only eligible to be exchanged for the same product (in the case of damage or production flaw) or for a product of similar value.
When you return a product from Galilee Made, there is a chance that you’ll be charged Israeli customs duties. This cost will automatically be deducted from your refund amount. However, if this additional charge will be applied, Galilee Made will inform you of that cost before giving you authorization to return the product, allowing you to make the final decision.
Final Note: All food and cosmetics purchases must be returned unopened or they will be ineligible for a refund or an exchange.
Return and Refund Timing
If you decide to return one of your purchases from Galilee Made for any reason, don’t forget that you’re sending it all the way back to Israel! This means that it could take up to 3 weeks for the package to arrive and be processed at our facility.
If you choose to return the product for a refund, once we receive the returned items back in Israel, it typically takes about two weeks for the refund to appear on your statement. This is a standard delay due to the processing time required for international credit card transactions.
Here at Galilee Made, we try our best to keep you appraised of our progress and will send you an email once we have received and processed your returned purchase.